Policy related to personal data processing
1. General provisions
This policy of personal data processing is drawn up in accordance with requirements of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ dd. 27/07/2006 "Concerning Personal Data" and establishes the procedure for the personal data processing and measures to ensure Ivan Sergeyevich Mikhailov (hereinafter - "The Operator") personal data safety.
- The Operator makes observation of human and citizen rights and freedoms during processing his personal data, including protection of his right to personal and family privacy, as his critical objective and condition for pursuing his activities.
- This Operator's policy in relation to his personal data processing (hereinafter - "The Policy") is applied to all information, which the Operator may acquire about the web-site http://kaskad-pr.com/ visitors.
2. The main concepts used in the Policy
- Automated Processing of Personal Data – processing of personal data by means of computers;
- Blocking of Personal Data – temporary termination of personal data processing (except where processing is required for personal data specification);
- Web-Site – the complex of graphical and information materials, as well as the software programs for computer and the databases providing their accessibility in the Internet network via the network address http://kaskad-pr.com/;
- Personal Data Information System — the complex of personal data contained in the databases and of the information technologies and the hardware ensuring their processing;
- Anonymization of Personal Data — the actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine the personal data belonging to the specific User or the other personal data owner without using additional information;
- Personal Data Processing – any action (operation) or the complex of actions (operations) performed using the automation equipment or without such equipment, with the personal data, including acquisition, record, systematization, accumulation, storage, specification (updating, changing), extraction, using, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, removal and destruction of personal data;
- Operator – the governmental body, the municipal body, legal entity or individual person organizing and (or) performing personal data processing independently or jointly with the other persons, as well as determining the purposes for personal data processing, the composition of the personal data to be processes, the actions (operations) performed with the personal data;
- Personal Data – any information relating to the web-site http://kaskad-pr.com/ specific or specified User directly or indirectly;
- User– any web-site http://kaskad-pr.com/ visitor;
- Provision of Personal Data – the actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain group of persons;
- Distribution of Personal Data – any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to any number of unspecified persons (personal data transfer) or for familiarization of the unlimited group of persons with the personal data, including personal data public disclosure in the mass media, posting in information and telecommunication networks or provision of access to the personal data by any other means;
- Cross-Border Transfer of Personal Data – the personal data transfer to the foreign state territory, to the foreign state authority, to the foreign individual person or legal entity;
- Destruction of Personal Data – any actions resulting in personal data non-recoverable elimination with no possible further restoration of the personal data content in the personal data information system and (or) resulting in destruction of physical media on which the personal data are stored.
3. The Operator can process the following User's personal data:
- Surname, Name, Patronymic;
- Phone number;
- E-mail address.
- On the web-site acquisition and processing of the visitors' anonymized data (including "cookie" files) also occurs by means of the Internet statistics servers (Yandex Metrics, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Further, according to the Policy text, the above listed data is unified by the common concept "Personal Data"..
4. Personal Data Processing Objectives
- The User's personal data processing objective —conclusion, execution and termination of the civil law agreements; provision of the User's access to servers, information and/ or materials contained on web-site http://kaskad-pr.com/; specification of the order details.
- The Operator is also entitled to notify the user on the new products and services, special offers and different events. The User can always refuse the delivery of information messages by sending a letter to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com marked "Refusal from notifications on new products, services and special offers".
- The anonymized User's data acquired by means of Internet statistics servers are designed for collection of information on the User's actions on the web-site, improval of the web-site quality and content.
5. Legal Basis for Personal Data Processing
- The Operator processes the User's personal data only in case of filling them out and/or sending by the User independently via special forms located posted on the web-site http://kaskad-pr.com/. By filling out corresponding forms and/or sending his personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his agreement with this Policy.
- The Operator processes the anonymized data on the User in case it is allowed in User's browser settings (saving of the "cookie" files and using Java Script technology is activated).
6. Procedure for Acquisition, Storage, Transfer and Other Types of Personal Data Processing
Safety of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementation of institutional, organizational and technical measures necessary for compliance with the current laws requirements to full extent in the area of the personal data protection.
- The Operator ensures the personal data integrity and takes all possible measures preventing the access of unauthorized persons to the personal data.
- The User's personal data shall never and under no circumstances shall be transferred to the third persons, except for the cases related to execution of the applicable laws.
- In case of detecting any inaccuracies in the personal data, the User can update them independently by sending notification to the Operator at his e-mail-address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Updating of Personal Data".
- Personal data processing period is non-limited. The User may withdraw his consent on his personal data processing at any moment by sending notification to the operator via the e-mail at the operator's e-mail address email@example.com marked "Withdrawal of Consent of Personal Data Processing".
7. Cross-Border Transfer of Personal Data
- Prior to cross-border transfer of personal data, the operator shall make sure that the foreign state, to which territory the personal data transfer is supposed, provides reliable protection of the personal data subjects' rights.
- The cross-border transfer of personal data to the territories of the foreign states in no compliance with the above specified requirements may be carried out only in case of the personal data subject's written consent to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or pursuant to the agreement, of which the personal data subject is the Party.
8. Final Provisions
- The User can get any explanations on the points of interest relating to his personal data processing by addressing the Operator via the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This document shall reflect any changes in the Personal Data Processing Policy by the Operator. The Policy remains in force without limit of time till its substitution with the new version.
- The Policy updated version in free access is posted in the Internet network at the address http://kaskad-pr.com/policy_en/.